5th Winter Seminar on Dementia
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DRAFT YOUR SCIENTIFIC PAPER CORRECTLY.
All abstracts will have to be submitted and presented exclusively in English fter a careful check has been made on the grammar and must be ready for publication. Authors will be held responsible for the contents of their papers
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract
ORGANISATION OF THE PAPER
- Insert the text of the abstract without indents.
- The abstract must have a MAXIMUM LENGTH OF NO MORE THAN 250 WORDS ot including the authors, affiliations, title etc..
- Structure the paper into the following sections:
- Statements such as "results will be discussed", "data will be presented" will not be accepted.
- Tables and illustrations may not be inserted
- Information such as the authors, their affiliations, the abstract’s title and bibliographies should be inserted into the appropriate fields and not be repeated within the text of the abstract.
You may insert a maximum of 3 bibliographical references
(The names of the authors, the abstract’s title, the journal, year of publication, volume and page nos. must be inserted.)
Return to registration